WHO I AM?
My name is Sergio Ordóñez Suánez (aka SOS), I'm a designer and illustrator, born in Málaga (Spain), and resident in Berlin.
Mine is not the typical story, I don’t have any academic formation related to the design industry, I got my first computer at 20, discovered the internet at 22, Photoshop at 24 and I broke into the design industry at the age of 26... just a while ago.
I obtained a Bachelor Degree of Psychology, but I never had the chance to practise. My destiny prized me with a knee injury while I was preparing myself for the entry tests to the forensic police of my country. This was the perfect excuse to initiate professionally in the world of design.
So basically I'm working in the area I like... by accident.
I'm the only one in charge of SOSFactory:
- 32 years old.
- Spanish but temporarily resident in Berlin.
- Not married but living with Verónica for the last 10 years.
- Doesn't have kids... By now.
- Likes everything that is well made.
- Has no ear for music, but has a good eye for design.