Good day, soldier!
In this Masterclass about digital inking with Photoshop we will learn not only to use the digital drawing tools with a conventional mouse and vector tools or a Wacom tablet (The Cintiq model ones are particularly useful), but we will also learn theoretical concepts in a fun way.
Digital inking with Photoshop
I have divided the Masterclass in 6 videos:
- Video 1: stroking lines in Photoshop with vector and bitmaps targeted to beginners.
- Video 2: filling paths in Photoshop with vectors and bitmaps targeted to beginners.
- Video 3: using the standard brush in Photoshop targeted to beginners.
- Video 4: the Photoshop’s history brush target intermediate users.
- Video 5: a practical case that targets advanced users.
- Video 6: vectorization with Photoshop and Illustrator intermediate users.
I would like to stress out the fact that this is a Masterclass about digital inking with Photoshop, not a Drawing one. I mean, we start from a sketch already created (digitally drawn or through traditional methods). We will cover the subject of drawing in a future Masterclass.
Obviously you will need some practice but after reading my Masterclass about digital inking with Photoshop you should be able to create an high quality lineart like this:
Thank you for buying my Photoshop digital inking tutorial!, thanks to your support I will continue creating tutorials as detailed as this one.